|Iowa State Senate District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Ragan earned her Bachelor's from Buena Vista University.
Ragan is the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels and the Community Kitchen of Northern Iowa. She has worked as a farmer and Human Resources Director in the past.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa Senate
- See Also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Ragan ran for re-election to the 7th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate against James Mills (R). The election takes place on November 2, 2010. Ragan was not opposed in the Democratic primary election on June 8th.
|Iowa State Senate, District 7 (2008)|
|Amanda Ragan (D)||15,138|
|Kenneth D. Young (R)||5,847|
In 2006 Ragan collected $156,210 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Democratic Party||$64,076|
|Cerro Gordo County Democratic Central Committee||$3,750|
|Iowa Hospital Association||$3,500|
|Iowa Association of Realtors||$2,750|
Ragan and her husband, James, have two children.
- Sen. Ragan's Website
- Campaign Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Amanda Ragan
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Amanda Ragan on Facebook
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- 2006 Money Raised, Iowa Candidates
- 2006 Contributions to Amanda Ragan
|Iowa Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|