|Iowa State Senate District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Ragan earned her Bachelor's from Buena Vista University.
Ragan is the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels and the Community Kitchen of Northern Iowa. She has worked as a farmer and Human Resources Director in the past.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Ragan was not opposed in the Democratic primary election on June 8th.
|Iowa State Senate, District 7 (2010) General Election|
|Amanda Ragan (D)||12,908||60.4%|
|James Mills (R)||8,452||39.6%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 7 (2008)|
|Amanda Ragan (D)||15,138|
|Kenneth D. Young (R)||5,847|
In 2006 Ragan collected $156,210 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Democratic Party||$64,076|
|Cerro Gordo County Democratic Central Committee||$3,750|
|Iowa Hospital Association||$3,500|
|Iowa Association of Realtors||$2,750|
Ragan and her husband, James, have two children.
- Sen. Ragan's Website
- Campaign Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Amanda Ragan
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Amanda Ragan on Facebook
- Iowa State Senate Official General Election Results
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- 2006 Money Raised, Iowa Candidates
- 2006 Contributions to Amanda Ragan
|Iowa Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|