For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 00:58, 20 March 2013 by Tyler King
|California State Senate District 25|
Fuller's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce and support legislation that increases support for special education needs and ensure that all federal funding is allocated to these programs to assist local education agencies."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will provide real solutions for the economic and housing crisis in California affecting voters in district 25 and statewide. The housing crisis is a multi-level crisis in California and nationwide, which requires a multi-level strategy to correct."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce healthcare Initiative to reduce costs by expanding our outpatient services and preventative medicine programs. Cost of healthcare increases when preventative health programs are not available to all Californians."
- Green Technology
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce legislation that offers homebuilders tax credit for building affordable green homes and businesses."
- Senior rights
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce legislation to address abuse of power of attorney to protect senior rights."
- Elections and Voting
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation to streamline the voter registrar systems for management multiple districts."
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2012
|California State Senate, District 25 Blanket Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ameenah + Fuller + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.