was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 25
of the California State Senate
Fuller's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce and support legislation that increases support for special education needs and ensure that all federal funding is allocated to these programs to assist local education agencies."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will provide real solutions for the economic and housing crisis in California affecting voters in district 25 and statewide. The housing crisis is a multi-level crisis in California and nationwide, which requires a multi-level strategy to correct."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce healthcare Initiative to reduce costs by expanding our outpatient services and preventative medicine programs. Cost of healthcare increases when preventative health programs are not available to all Californians."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce legislation that offers homebuilders tax credit for building affordable green homes and businesses."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will introduce legislation to address abuse of power of attorney to protect senior rights."
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation to streamline the voter registrar systems for management multiple districts."
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2012
Fuller ran in the 2012 election for California State Senate District 25. She was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Senate, District 25 Blanket Primary, 2012
|| Ameenah Fuller
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ameenah + Fuller + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ameenah Fuller News Feed