|Wisconsin State Assembly District 45|
|2011 - Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1991|
|Date of birth||09/29/1969|
Loudenbeck is a former Supervisor for the Town of Clinton. Before assuming office, she was self employed as a business coach, Compliance consultant and landlord of a mobile home park, and served as Vice President of Stateline World Trade Association Board of Directors.
Loudenbeck graduated in 1991 from the University of Wisconsin - Madison with two bachelor of arts degrees, in political science and international relations. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Loudenbeck has been appointed to these committees:
- Jobs, the Economy and Small Business Committee
- Public Health and Public Safety Committee
- Tourism, Recreation and State Properties Committee, Vice Chair
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Loudenbeck is running in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 31. Loudenbeck ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Ryan Schroeder ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 General Election (2010)|
|Amy Loudenbeck (R)||9,440|
|Roger Anclam (D)||7,921|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Amy Loudenbeck (R)||1,655||40.88%|
|Jeff Klett (R)||1,636||40.42%|
|Jim Reseburg (R)||755||18.65%|
Loudenbeck says on her website that she will:
- "Bring economic security to the 45th Assembly District
- Protect and promote agriculture
- Limit the size and scope of government
- Simplify regulatory and tax policy
- Put people first" 
In 2010, when Loudenbeck first won election to the State Assembly, she collected $45,251 in donations.
Her four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|1st District Republican Party of Wisconsin||$1,950|
Loudenbeck is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Amy + Loudenbeck + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Amy Loudenbeck on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Amy Loudenbeck's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Amy Loudenbeck's official campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Loudenbeck on Facebook
- Loudenbeck on Twitter
- Loudenbeck's LinkedIn profile
- Loudenbeck's campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Loudenbeck's campaign website - Issues
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Amy Loudenbeck candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |