|New York State Assembly District 88|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Paulin's professional experiences include executive director of My Sisters' Place and fund-raising consultant for non-profit agencies.
Paulin earned a BA from the State University of New York at Albany and a MA in criminal justice from State University of New York at Albany. She and her husband, Ira Schuman, have three children; Beth, Sarah, and Joseph.
On November 4, 2008 Paulin won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 88, defeating opponent Anthony Pilla (R).
Paulin raised $202,953 for his campaign while Pilla raised $5,713.
|New York State Assembly, District 88 2008|
|Amy Paulin (D)||35,153|
|Anthony Pilla (R)||15,655|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Amy Paulin
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |