|New York State Assembly District 88|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Paulin's professional experiences include executive director of My Sisters' Place and fund-raising consultant for non-profit agencies.
Paulin earned a BA from the State University of New York at Albany and a MA in criminal justice from State University of New York at Albany. She and her husband, Ira Schuman, have three children; Beth, Sarah, and Joseph.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Paulin has been appointed to the following committees:
- Children and Families Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Paulin served on the following committees:
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Paulin ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated Rene Atayan (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 88 2010|
|Amy Paulin (D)||22,548|
|Rene Atayan (R)||14,482|
On November 4, 2008 Paulin won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 88, defeating opponent Anthony Pilla (R).
Paulin raised $202,953 for his campaign while Pilla raised $5,713.
|New York State Assembly, District 88 2008|
|Amy Paulin (D)||35,153|
|Anthony Pilla (R)||15,655|
In the 2008 election, Paulin raised a total of $202,953.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Stars & Stripes||$4,000|
|Larkin, John F||$3,800|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,800|
|Larkin, Deborah S||$3,800|
|New York State Podiatric Medical Association||$3,600|
|New Yorkers For Better Libraries||$3,600|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Amy Paulin
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |