Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 14|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Wayne County Board of Supervisors|
Sinclair operates a 60-head cow/calf operation in Wayne County, Iowa.
Sinclair's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Education is a top priority for Amy. She will advocate for strong local control of schools; improved teacher, student and parent accountability; and renewed pre-eminence for Iowa’s educational system."
- "To make southern Iowa and our great state flourish, it is vital we reduce the cumbersome regulations that inhibit economic growth."
- "Amy believes a government that governs least is the best and that the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people."
- "She has been elected twice to the Wayne County Board of Supervisors. She understands the importance of economic development in our rural areas, and that agriculture is the backbone of Iowa’s economy."
- "Amy believes in traditional values. She serves God, honors human life, and supports marriage."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Sinclair ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 14. She defeated Stephanie Jones and Steven Everly in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Sinclair defeated Dick Schrad (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Iowa State Senate, District 14 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Amy + Sinclair + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Amy Sinclair on Facebook
- Amy Sinclair on Twitter
Pam Jochum (D)
|Iowa State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|