Anderson County, Kentucky
Revision as of 12:17, 18 January 2014 by Geoff Pallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 11, 2011.
- Meeting agendas are posted.
- Elected and administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Tax rates are available on the Property Valuation Administrator's website, which is linked to on the Anderson County site.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- Meeting minutes are not posted.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The site does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Anderson County Website
- Anderson County Chamber of Commerce
- Anderson County Schools
- Anderson County on Epodunk
- Anderson County on FreedomKentucky
- Anderson County "Home page," Accessed December 11, 2011
- Anderson County "Elected Officials," Accessed December 11, 2011
- Anderson PVA "Tax Calculator," Accessed December 11, 2011
- Kentucky.gov "Search," Accessed December 11, 2011