Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee State Senate District 10|
|Bachelor's||Carver Bible College|
|Master's||Covenant Theological Seminary|
|Date of birth||09/29/1979|
|Profession||Councilman, city of Chattanooga/ Radio host|
McGary's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We must work with local chambers and other business-minded entities to make Tennessee as business-friendly and transparent as possible."
- Excerpt:"We need to keep focus on improving the teacher evaluation process. Properly identifying good teachers from weak ones is vital towards strengthening our schools."
- Excerpt:"Too many Tennesseeans are either underserved by the healthcare industry or without any health benefits. Studies clearly show this results in an increased risk for the spread of disease and failure to early diagnose crippling and fatal ailments."
- See also: Tennessee State Senate elections, 2012
McGary ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee State Senate District 10. McGary defeated Quenston Coleman and David Testerman in the August 2 Democratic primary and was defeated by Todd Gardenhire (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee State Senate, District 10 Democratic Primary, 2012|
McGary and his wife Cheryl have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Andrae + McGary + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Andrae McGary on Facebook