Wisconsin State Assembly District 2
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jacque is a Green Bay Area Transit Planning Coordinator. He is a University of Wisconsin - Madison Graduate with Distinction.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 2 General Election (2010)|
|Andre Jacque (R)||13,958|
|Ted Zigmunt (D)||8,456|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 2 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Andre Jacque (R)||3,204||48.62%|
|Jeff Van Straten (R)||2,239||33.98%|
|Terry Ostrander (R)||1,135||17.22%|
Jacque campaign slogan is "Common Values-Common Sense." He lists the following campaign issues as his focus:
- Taxes - Excerpt: "I support tougher state spending controls"...and "...requiring state agencies to justify their base budget spending..." and "...repeal the numerous state tax hikes passed during 2009..."
- Jobs and the Economy - Jacque proposes to reverse the current trend by the following actions: "Support the REPEAL of the $242.5 million jobs tax...," "Support the Recruit & Retain Jobs NOW Act," "Support an Economic Development Superfund...," "Oppose massive tax hikes for government-run healthcare.", and "Work to repeal auto insurance changes written by trial lawyers..."
- Abortion: Excerpt: "100% Pro-Life," is a "Member of Pro-Life Wisconsin and Wisconsin Right to Life", and "...will work to eliminate taxpayer funding for programs and organizations that perform and promote abortions."
- 2nd Amendment: Jacque will work to "Require that sportsmen's fees are used for sporting, wildlife and conservation purposes...,"Ensure that rural, publicly-owned property remains available to citizens for recreation and hunting...," and is a "NRA member, Supports the Right to Carry Act."
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Jacque on Facebook
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |