For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 58|
Brobston's website highlights the following campaign themes:
How State Government Works
- Excerpt:"As your Senator, I will represent all of us. Everyone realizes that I cannot make everyone happy all the time. No one can. That said, I will represent the interests of everyone in the district, whether conservative or progressive, Republican or Democrat, young or old."
- Excerpt:"As your Senator, I will work toward a responsible way to repay the funding shift and to restore funding to make our schools once again the envy of the nation."
- Excerpt:"As your Senator, I will listen to the interests of people in my district (who need to be able to spend money at our businesses) and to businesses to work toward solutions."
- Excerpt:"As your Senator, I would propose to reinstate the Homestead Property Tax Credit. It is good for the farmers and businesses of this district, not to mention the help it provides to homeowners."
- Excerpt:"As your Senator, I will work toward complete, affordable health care for every Minnesotan. We must consider a number of solutions to arrive at a plan that will work well for everyone."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Brobston ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 58. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dave Thompson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 58, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dave Thompson Incumbent||57.7%||24,097|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Brobston + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.