|New York State Assembly District 150|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Cornell Law School|
Goodell is a managing partner of Goodell & Rankin and was previously County Executive for Chautauqua County.
He holds a bachelor's degree in political science and mathematics from Williams College, and a J.D. from Cornell Law School. He and his wife Lisa have three daughters, a step-son, and several grandchildren.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Goodell served on the following committees:
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York State Assembly
- Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Goodell ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 150. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He defeated Rudy Mueller in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 150, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrew Goodell Incumbent||61.3%||31,171|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 150 2010|
|Andrew Goodell (R)||19,089|
|Nancy Gay Bargar (D)||15,193|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Goodell raised a total of $75,408 in campaign contributions.
His six largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Goodell, Andrew W||$8,823|
|Walrod, Robert W||$4,000|
|Goodell, Roger S||$3,800|
|Rent Stabilization Association||$3,800|
|Cathy Young for Senate||$3,800|
|Goodell, William R||$3,800|
Goodell and his wife Lisa have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Andrew + Goodell + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|New York Assembly District 150
| Succeeded by|