For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly, District 150|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Goodell is a managing partner of Goodell & Rankin and was previously County Executive for Chautauqua County.
He holds a bachelor's degree in political science and mathematics from Williams College, and a J.D. from Cornell Law School. He and his wife Lisa have three daughters, a step-son, and several grandchildren.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Goodell has been appointed to the following committees:
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York State Assembly
- Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 150 2010|
|Andrew Goodell (R)||19,089|
|Nancy Gay Bargar (D)||15,193|
In 2010, Goodell raised a total of $75,408 in campaign contributions.
His six largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Goodell, Andrew W||$8,823|
|Walrod, Robert W||$4,000|
|Goodell, Roger S||$3,800|
|Rent Stabilization Association||$3,800|
|Cathy Young for Senate||$3,800|
|Goodell, William R||$3,800|
Goodell and his wife Lisa have three children.
|New York Assembly - District 150
| Succeeded by|