|New York State Assembly, District 150|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Goodell is a managing partner of Goodell & Rankin and was previously County Executive for Chautauqua County.
He holds a bachelor's degree in political science and mathematics from Williams College, and a J.D. from Cornell Law School. He and his wife Lisa have three daughters, a step-son, and several grandchildren.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Goodell has been appointed to the following committees:
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York State Assembly
- Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 150 2010|
|Andrew Goodell (R)||19,089|
|Nancy Gay Bargar (D)||15,193|
In 2010, Goodell raised a total of $75,408 in campaign contributions.
His six largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Goodell, Andrew W||$8,823|
|Walrod, Robert W||$4,000|
|Goodell, Roger S||$3,800|
|Rent Stabilization Association||$3,800|
|Cathy Young for Senate||$3,800|
|Goodell, William R||$3,800|
Goodell and his wife Lisa have three children.
|New York Assembly - District 150
| Succeeded by|