Andrew H. Holt
|Andrew H. Holt|
|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 76|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 2004|
|Master's||University of Tennessee-Martin, 2007|
|Birthday||December 22, 1981|
Holt holds a BS in Agricultural Economics and Business from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. He later received an MBA from the University of Tennessee-Martin. Holt has worked as a farmer and businessman.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Holt served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources, Vice-chair|
|• Local Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Holt served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Conservation & Environment|
Holt won re-election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 76. Holt ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and defeated Mark L. Maddox (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 76, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andy Holt Incumbent||54.3%||11,121|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Holt first won election to the House, he collected $20,243 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Tennessee Federation of Republican Women||$1,000|
Holt and his wife have two children. They currently reside in Dresden, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Holt + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Andrew Holt on the Tennessee State House website
- Andrew Holt's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Andrew Holt's biography on the University of Tennessee's government relations website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Rick Santorum for President, "Tennessee Conservative State Legislative Leaders Endorse Santorum For President," March 4, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Follow the Money.org, Andrew Holt candidate summary, Retrieved June 13, 2011
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 76
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |