|Indiana House of Representatives District 21|
- Elm Road Elementary School
- Marquette Elementary School
- John Adams High School
- Butler University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Philosophy, with honors
- Boston College Law School, Juris Doctor degree
Jones works at Sweeney Julian Law Firm, focusing on personal injury and criminal law cases.
Jones is running in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 21. Jones is running unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. Incumbent Timothy Wesco is running unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Jones + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |