Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 195|
Kleeman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "He’ll work to bring commercial development, and the jobs that go with it, to the West Girard corridor and the Lancaster Avenue corridor – and especially along lower Ridge Avenue; a natural extension of the master North Broad Street plan."
- "He’ll find creative approaches to “un-sticking” larger project development, such as the long-delayed supermarket at 31st & Girard."
- "He’ll focus on enhancing job and vocational training using models that blend government, private sector, and community resources."
Accountability & Integrity
- "Monthly updates on what’s happening in the district."
- "Effective engagement with every civic and community group in all neighborhoods."
- "Multiple field offices and staff to properly serve our diverse district"
- "Passionately and actively oppose the Voter Suppression Bill, which could deprive poor, elderly and some LGBT voters of the right to cast a ballot. Without full voting rights, everything we stand for is at risk."
- "Fight the elimination of the General Assistance Program, which is lifeline for many of the most distressed families in our district."
- "Oppose the proposed 20% across the board cuts to all social program funding."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 195 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michelle Brownlee Incumbent||57.9%||4,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Kleeman + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |