Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 49|
|High school||East Central|
Naeve is a sixth-generation farmer and owns a small business. He attened Corneull University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Farm Business Management and Finance.
Naeve's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Encourage existing businesses to expand and new businesses to call Iowa home."
- Excerpt:"Tax relief for all Iowans."
- Excerpt:"Prepare our students for the global economy."
- Excerpt:"Protect the states most vital industry."
- Excerpt:"Keep our most valuable assets in the State."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Naeve ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 49. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by Rita Hart (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 49, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Naeve was a Republican candidate for District 13 of the Iowa State Senate. He lost to Democratic candidate Tod Bowman by a margin of 10,017 to 9,947 in the November 2 general election.  Democratic incumbent Roger Stewart did not run for re-election.
In the June 8 primary election, Naeve ran unopposed. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 13 - Republican Primary (2010)|
On his campaign website, Naeve outlines that he will help Iowa: 
- Return to responsible budgeting practices
- Reign in out-of-control spending
- Create a business friendly environment
- Promote private sector job growth
- Provide property tax relief
- Make education a top priority
- Be an agricultural leader nationally and internationally
- Be a great place to start and raise a family
- Finally live up to its infinite potential
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Naeve + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [http://www.naeveforiowasenate.com/ Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Andrew Naeve on Facebook
- Andrew Naeve on Twitter
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa
- "naeveforiowasenate," Official Campaign Website
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results"
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 17, 2012
- Iowa State Senate Official General Election Results
- Official Iowa Senate Primary Election Results
- Naeve for Iowa Senate: Issues