Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 64A|
Ojeda's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Reduce Property Taxes
- Excerpt:"As your State Representative, I will fight to ease the burden of high property taxes."
- Excerpt:"By empowering local employers and creating an environment that welcomes business, we can continue to turn the tide against unemployment in Saint Paul and the rest of our state."
Fix Our Budget
- Excerpt:"Leadership requires hard choices, and as federal money dries up we will have to make difficult decisions on what government services to prioritize."
- Excerpt:"As a college student, I understand that education is a priority and the path to a brighter future. We must fight to ensure that our schools, from elementary to post secondary, are properly funded."
- Excerpt:"I oppose Washington’s mandate that forces our state to create an inefficient insurance exchange."
Ojeda ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 64A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Erin Murphy (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 64A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Erin Murphy Incumbent||79%||17,828|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Ojeda + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |