Andrew R. Beacham
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Kentucky, District 2|
Beachman did not win election in 2012. Beacham ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Kentucky's 2nd District. He was defeated by incumbent Brett Guthrie (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Kentucky District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brett Guthrie Incumbent||64.3%||181,508|
|Democratic||David Lynn Williams||31.7%||89,541|
|Independent||Andrew R. Beacham||2.2%||6,304|
|Source: Kentucky Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
Beacham is described by NKY Cincinnati as an "anti-abortion candidate" or a pro-life candidate. He also gained noterity for ripping out the pages from a Koran in front of the White House.
|U.S. House, Kentucky, District, 2012 - Andrew R. Beacham Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,577,907|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,027,866|
|Top contributors to Andrew R. Beacham's campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Andrew + Beacham + Kentucky + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Kentucky"
- Kentucky Secretary of State "Candidate Filings" Accessed January 10, 2012
- [http://cincinnati.com/blogs/nkypolitics/2012/08/14/anti-abortion-activists-file-for-congress-plan-graphic-ads NKY Cincinnati "Anti-Abortion Activists File for Congress, Plan Graphic Ads"
- OpenSecrets "2012 Election" Accessed March 23, 2013