|New York State Assembly District 9|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Raia's professional experiences include chief of staff for Suffolk County Legislator Allan Binder; and as an office worker for multiple New York State Assemblymen, a New York State Senate Majority Leader, and a New York State Senator.
Raia earned a BA in political science from the State University New York at New Paltz.
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Andrew Raia
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |