|New York State Assembly District 9|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Raia's professional experiences include chief of staff for Suffolk County Legislator Allan Binder; and as an office worker for multiple New York State Assemblymen, a New York State Senate Majority Leader, and a New York State Senator.
Raia earned a BA in political science from the State University New York at New Paltz.
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Andrew Raia
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |