Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 36B|
Reinhardt's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Value of a Dollar
- Excerpt:"Reduce the overall tax burden on suburban families"
The Value of a Safe Neighborhood
- Excerpt:"Reduce crime, crackdown on criminals & sexual predators"
The Value of Education
- Excerpt:"Correct funding disparity between Mpls/St. Paul & suburban schools"
The Value of Healthcare
- Excerpt:"Expand Health Savings Accounts"
The Value of Transportation
- Excerpt:"Build and fix roads & bridges"
Reinhardt ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 36B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Melissa Hortman (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 36B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Melissa Hortman Incumbent||55.3%||11,679|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Reinhardt + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |