Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 13|
|2009 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||June 2, 2009|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, White served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services, Chair|
White won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 13. White advanced past the September 11 primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 White was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On June 2, 2009, White won a special election for the seat vacated by Gene Anderson in the Grafton 11 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, receiving 867 votes ahead of Republican Randy Wagoner (585).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 11|
|Andrew White (D)||867|
|Randy Wagoner (R)||585|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
White raised $2,953 for the 2009 special election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Lebanon Democratic Committee||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + White + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. White
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for June 2, 2009 special election
- Official White campaign filing
- Official Wagoner campaign filing
- Campaign contributors to Andrew White
|New Hampshire House of Representatives - Grafton 11 District
| Succeeded by|
Chuck Townsend (D)