Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 87|
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 87. Wilson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Dennis Cohoon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 87, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dennis Cohoon Incumbent||47.2%||6,898|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Wilson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scott Brown Moving To New Hampshire: Report - Huffington Post
- The Real War on Christmas - Daily Beast
- Moral Courage TV: Kevin Santiago - Daily Beast
- Life in the Shadow of Lawrence - Daily Beast
- Why Doesn't Anyone Care About the Rising US-China Tension? - Daily Beast
- No, Affluenza Is Not a Real Thing - Daily Beast
- Capital Beat: A senator, a blogger and an engine repairman wander into a ... - Concord Monitor
- Kemp 2016 - Daily Beast
- Eight Minutes at Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Party - Daily Beast
- Psych's 13 Best Musical Moments By Chancellor Agard - Daily Beast
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |