Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 25|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 25 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Andrew Wisniewski (R)||3,816||99.32%|
Wisniewski's nomination papers were delivered by Jason Sidener, who is a political action representative for AFSCME (American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees). Sidener defended the nomination as a Republican candidate by saying "It is in our interest to see that Bob is defeated and having opponents from both parties helps that." His Democratic opponent Kerry Trask is also endorsed by AFSCME, but the third opponent Independent Robert Ziegelbauer is not.
The Republicans had challenged the validity of all signatures on the nomination papers, but election regulators on the Government Accountability Board put Wisniewski's name back on the ballot "after 11 nomination signatures originally misplaced were found, which put him over the 200 needed to qualify."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Wisniewski on Twitter
- Wisniewski on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Official 2010 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
- RedState, "AFSCME Goes Ugly in Wisconsin: Picks a GOP Trojan Horse," July 17, 2010
- Green Bay pressgazette.com, "Wisconsin Assembly candidate Andrew Wisniewski put back on ballot," July 25, 2010
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |