Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 35A|
Hillebregt's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe we need to start taking our children's education seriously. We need to pay back, to the schools, the money the State of Minnesota has borrowed."
- Excerpt:"There are road infrastructure issues in the north metro. There are at least 4 bridges and multiple intersections throughout the cities of Anoka and Ramsey holding traffic back during rush hour."
- Excerpt:"We need to simplify our tax code. Let’s take our current three taxes and fees system and make it a one fair share tax system.(straight line tax)This takes the major tax burden off the middle class (under 1 million a year earners)."
Marriage and Voter ID Amendments and their affects on everyone
- Excerpt:"Neither of the proposed Amendments on the November ballot give us rights nor do they clarify them. Both limit our rights or remove our potential rights. The Constitution of the United States and the State of Minnesota, are supposed to be used to protect the few from the masses, not for the masses to overpower the few."
Hillebregt ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 35A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Jim Abeler (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 35A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Abeler Incumbent||58.8%||11,906|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andy + Hillebregt + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |