Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23|
Hughes ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23. Hughes was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andy + Hughes + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Telegraph accepts First Amendment Award - Nashua Telegraph
- 'First Look': First News for Nov. 14 - Bakersfield Californian
- Karl Rove's Dark Money Groups Finally Announce Their 2012 Haul - Huffington Post
- Australia v England: First Ashes Test, day two as it happened - BBC Sport
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found