|Candidate for |
Mississippi Senate District 40
Hill has taught at Pearl River Central Elementary and Roseland Park Baptist Church Academy, and worked for Paul Bounds Inc., a small Picayune-based business. She graduated from Pearl River Community College and holds a BS in science education from the University of Southern Mississippi.
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Hill is running for re-election to the Mississippi Senate District 40. She defeated Mike Griffith in the primary on August 2, 2011, and defeated incumbent Sidney Albritton in a primary runoff election on August 23, 2011. She faces no Democratic opposition in the general election on November 8, 2011. 
On her website, Hill pledges to be "a strong conservative voice" for:
- smaller government
- less regulation
- lower taxes
- a balanced budget
- protection of the unborn
- protection of gun ownership
- states rights
- enforcement of immigration laws
- constitutional authority in governing
She "believes stewardship of public funds and accountability to taxpayers is required of all legislators," and pledges not to make holding public office a life-long career.
Hill and her husband, Richard, have two children and two grandchildren.
- Mississippi Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Candidate List
- Clarion Ledger "Longwitz, Harkins apparent winners in GOP Senate races," August 23, 2011
- WDAM "Election 2011 Runoff Results," August 23, 2011
- Sun Herald "Legislative incumbents toppled," August 23, 2011
- Angela-Hill.com, Main page, Accessed July 29, 2011