|Arizona House of Representatives District 6|
|Bachelor's||London School of Economics|
- London School of Economics, Economics, International Relations
LeFevre's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs And The Economy
- Excerpt:"I will work to accelerate job growth and encourage outside businesses (including alternative energy companies) to relocate, or add sites, in rural Arizona."
- Excerpt:"I am focused on creating inspiring learning environments and support needed improvements of schools and scholastic supplies."
- Excerpt:"Healthcare is a family issue. It is a growth issue. It is an issue which impacts us all. I support healthcare equality for everyone and will work to stop discriminatory practices."
- Excerpt:"I will work to maintain the beauty of our land, conserve water sources, protect rivers and state parks, and encourage clean energy."
LeFevre ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 6. She and Doug Ballard ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. She was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
LeFevre received endorsements from:
- Humane Voters of America
- League of Conservation Voters
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
- The Sierra Club
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local Union 640
- UA Local 469 Plumbers and Pipefitters
- The Arizona Building and Trades Council (AzBTC)
- Communications Workers of America
- Arizona Women’s Political Caucus (AWPC)
- Planned Parenthood Arizona
- Arizona Education Association (AEA)
- Arizona AFL-CIO
- Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona (PFFA)
- Arizona List
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Angela + LeFevre + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Angela LeFevre on Twitter
- Angela LeFevre on Facebook