|U.S. House, California, District 8|
|Bachelor's||Azusa Pacific University (2004)|
|Associate's||Victor Valley College (1996)|
|Master's||Pepperdine University School of Business (2006)|
|Profession||Director of finance|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
representing the 8th Congressional District
- 2006: Pepperdine University School of Business, Master's of Science, Organization Development
- 2004: Azusa Pacific University, Bachelor's of Science, Organizational Leadership
- 1997: Victor Valley College, Certificate, Correctional Studies
- 1996: Victor Valley College, Associate's of Science, Administration of Justice
- 1996: Victor Valley College, Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Valles has worked as the Director of Finance for Victor Valley Wastewater Reclamation Authority since 2005.
- See also: California's 8th congressional district elections, 2012
Valles ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 8th District. She was defeated in the June 5, 2012, open primary.