Angela Weekley resides in Waterloo, Iowa. She earned her B.A. in Elementary Education from Wartburg College and a Master's in Education from the University of Northern Iowa. She began her career as the assistant director for diversity recruitment at Wartburg College before joining Veridian Credit Union as the community inclusion manager in 2011.
Angela Weekley ran unopposed for the District 4 seat in the general election on September 10, 2013.
|Waterloo Community Schools, District 4 General Election, 4-year term, 2013|
|Source: Andrew Wind, WCFCourier.com, "Old, new faces will grace Black Hawk County school boards," September 11, 2013|
During her campaign, no campaign donations or expenditures for Angela Weekley were reported to the Iowa Secretary of State.
Angela Weekley did not receive any official endorsements for her campaign.
About the district
Waterloo lags behind the rest of Iowa in regard to higher education achievement, median income, and poverty rate. The 2010 U.S. Census found that 18.5% of Waterloo residents over 25 years old held undergraduate degrees compared to a 24.9% rate for the entire state. Waterloo had a median household income of $40,238 in 2010 compared to $50,451 for all of Iowa. The poverty rate for Waterloo was 18.9% in 2010 compared to an 11.9% rate for the rest of the state.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Angela + Weekley + Waterloo + Community + School"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- University of Northern Iowa, "Angela Weekley," accessed September 9, 2013
- LinkedIn, "Angela Weekley," accessed September 9, 2013
- "Iowa Ethics & Campaign Disclosure Board," "IECDB State/Local Campaign Disclosure Reports," accessed September 9, 2013
- U.S. Census, "Quick Facts: Waterloo," accessed July 30, 2013
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Election Results," accessed July 30, 2013