|Illinois House of Representatives District 77|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Saviano is a small business owner. Prior to his election to the House he was a Supervisor in Leyden Township from 1989-1993.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Saviano has been appointed to the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Saviano served on the following committees:
- Appropriations-Human Services
- Appropriations-Public Safety
- Business Occupational Licenses
- Health Care Licenses (Ranking Minority Member)
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Public Utilities
- Subcommittee on Affordable Alzheimer's Services
Saviano won re-election to the 77th District Seat in 2010 with no opposition.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 77 (2010)|
|Angelo Saviano (R)||14,596||100.0%|
He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 77 (2008)|
|Angelo Saviano (R)||21,848|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 77 (2006)|
|Angelo Saviano (R)||16,009|
In 2008, Saviano collected $1,204,716 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Illinois State Medical Society||$20,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$20,000|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$18,000|
|Construction & General Laborers District Council of Chicago & Vicinity||$16,250|
|Chicago Auto Trade Association||$15,000|
- Skip Saviano official website
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Angelo Saviano (R) 77th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Illinois House of Representatives District 77
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |