For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 27|
Tedesco's professional experience includes working as a firefighter and has served for eight years as the Union President for the FMBA Local 28 Firefighters. Tedesco has served as an East Hanover Councilman for over 22 years. 
On their shared Facebook page, Tedesco and Laura Alia state that they are running for office to, "To bring a new spirit of engagement, accountability and results to NJ government."
Tedesco ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 27. Tedesco is bracketed with Laura M. Ali and defeated Tayfun Selen in the June 4 Republican primary. He is challenged by incumbent John F. McKeon (D), incumbent Mila M. Jasey (D) and Laura M. Ali (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 27, Republican Primary, 2013|
Tedesco and his wife, Wendy, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Angelo + Tedesco + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tedesco and Ali's campaign website
- Tedesco and Ali on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Angelo Tedesco
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Tedesco and Ali official campaign, "about us," accessed September 12, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |