|New York State Assembly District 97|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner, Operator, O'Hare's Pub|
Rabbitt is the owner and operator of O'Hare's Pub. She and her husband, Robert, have two children; Robert III and Erin.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Rabbitt ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. She faces Myrna Kemnitz (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to her slot on the Republican Party ticket, Rabbitt is also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
On November 4, 2008 Rabbitt won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 97, defeating opponent Jerome Sommer (D).
Rabbitt raised $65,591 for his campaign while Sommer raised $19,516.
|New York State Assembly, District 97 2008|
|Ann Rabbitt (R)||32,400|
|Jerome Sommer (D)||20,118|
In the 2008 election, Rabbitt raised a total of $65,591.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|New York State United Teachers||$2,200|
|Friends of Ben Winstanley||$2,000|
|International Association Of Bridge Structural Ornamental & Reinforcing Iron Workers||$1,650|
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Ann Rabbitt
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 97
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |