|California State Senate District 40|
|Birthday||April 20, 1947|
|Place of birth||Topola, Yugoslavia|
was a 2013 Democratic
candidate in the special election
for District 40 of the California State Senate
- See also: State legislative special elections, 2013
Nevenic ran in a special election for California State Senate District 40. The seat was vacant following Juan Vargas's (D) election to the 51st Congressional District of California on November 6, 2012. Nevenic was defeated by Ben Hueso(D) in the special election on March 12, 2013.
- See also: California's 41st congressional district elections, 2012
Nevenic ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 41st District. She was defeated in the June 5, 2012, open primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Nevenic + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Imperial Valley Press, "Special election will fill seat vacated by Vargas," November 14, 2012
- ↑ U-T San Diego, "2 REPUBLICANS JOIN STATE SENATE RACE," January 19, 2013
- ↑ SCPR.org, "32nd Senate District race heads to a May runoff to represent Pomona, Fontana and Ontario," March 13, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, Official candidate list
- ↑ Unofficial election results