Anna Takes the Shield
|Anna Takes the Shield|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 27
of the South Dakota House of Representatives
- See also: South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Kevin Killer and Anna Takes the Shield were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Elizabeth May was unopposed in the Republican primary. Everette McKinley ran as an Independent candidate. May and Killer defeated Anna Takes the Shield and McKinley in the general election.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 27, General Election, 2014
||Kevin Killer Incumbent
||Elizabeth May Incumbent
|| Anna Takes the Shield
|| Everette McKinley
|Source: South Dakota Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Takes + the + Shield + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Anna Takes the Shield News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Official Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results - November 4, 2014," accessed November 12, 2014