|Minnesota House of Representatives District 57B|
|January 8, 2013 - Present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Wills's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Government does not create jobs. It is government’s responsibility to create a healthy environment for job growth by reducing tax and regulatory burdens that are currently stifling Minnesota businesses."
- Excerpt:"I will fight for lower taxes and fiscal responsibility in state spending by closely examining our government programs to eliminate fraud, abuse and duplicative services because government needs to live within its means."
- Excerpt:"I support policies and innovative ways to ensure that we can attract and retain the best teachers. I support school choice to give parents the flexibility to provide their children with the educational opportunities that work best for their families."
Affordable Health Care
- Excerpt:"However, with rising costs in health care, we need innovative reforms to promote a patient-centered, sustainable system that encourages marketplace competition. These reforms will make health care more affordable and accessible while ensuring that consumers remain in control of their own health care decisions."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wills served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education Finance|
|• Education Policy|
|• State Government Finance and Veterans Affairs|
Wills won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 57B. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Jeff Wilfahrt (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 57B, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anna + Wills + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Denny McNamara (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 57B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |