Anne B. Crockett-Stark
|Anne B. Crockett-Stark|
|Virginia House of Delegates District 6|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||Anne B. Crockett-Stark|
On her website Crockett-Stark lists some of her legislative accomplishments:
- Transportation: supported streamlining V-DOT, adding $1.3 billion in new road/rail projects annually
- Economic Development: sponsored legislation creating an economic development partnership between Tazewell and Mercer Counties.
- Eminent Domain: voted to strengthen the definition of public use to protect property owners.
- Education: voted to add almost $2 billion more in Public Education funding, increasing Higher Education funding by 21%.
- Health Care: voted to increase funding for Health Care by 19%.
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #2
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1 (Chair)
- Science and Technology
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1918 Coal combustion by-products; use, reuse, or reclamation in a flood plain.
- HB 1919 Prisoner keep; increases amount locality may charge inmate to defray costs associated therewith.
- HB 1920 Revenue-sharing funds; allows town with populations of no more than 15,000 to use those allocated.
- HB 2004 Firearm silencer; shifts burden of proof that firearm is registered from State to defendant.
The top 5 donors to Crockett-Stark's 2009 campaign:
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$37,815|
|Howell for Delegate||$11,000|
|Virginia Republican Party||$10,739|
|Kilgore for Delegate||$5,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$4,000|
- Delegate Anne B. Crockett-Stark official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Crockett-Stark
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- VA House of Delegate Republican Caucus profile
- Delegate Crockett-Stark Facebook profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |