Anne L. Nesse
|Idaho House of Representatives District 4B|
|Bachelor's||Nursing and Psychology, University of Washington, 1972|
|Birthday||July 28, 1948|
|Place of birth||Renton, Washington|
|Profession||Nurse, teacher, small business owner|
Nesse's campaign website listed the following issues:
- THE ECONOMY IS MY NUMBER 1 PRIORITY.
- Excerpt: "We need a fairer tax code that can allow better investment in job training, education for jobs that are in demand, and to increase benefits to the middle class."
- EDUCATION. A QUALITY EDUCATION AND A STRONG ECONOMY GO TOGETHER.
- Excerpt: " Idaho is now ranked 50th (below Mississippi) in how much we contribute to public education per student. This is a failed strategy for our state. Our future depends on how we invest today for jobs tomorrow."
Nesse ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 4B. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by incumbent Kathleen Sims (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 4B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kathleen Sims Incumbent||56.8%||10,373|
|Democratic||Anne L. Nesse||43.2%||7,903|
Nesse has a husband, Rolf, and three children, William, Nells, and Johanna.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Anne + Nesse + Idaho + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.