|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 1|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
O'Brien earned her BSN from the University of Vermont in 1982. She went on to receive her MSA from Saint Michael's College in 1992.
O'Brien has worked in the following positions: Health Care Business Analyst/Consultant, Executive Director of the Vermont Council for Quality, and Instructor for the University of Vermont Extension.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, O'Brien served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Accountability|
|• Health Care Oversight|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Brien served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, O'Brien served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Health Care|
O'Brien won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 1. O'Brien was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which O'Brien was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anne + O'Brien + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- No. 8 Bobcats Conclude 2013 Slate with Home Conference Games Against ... - Quinnipiac Bobcats
- Amanda Pelkey (Alex Edelman) - USCHO
- Women's DI wrap: Dec. 2 - USCHO (blog)
- Becker's Hospital Review Names 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to ... - PR Web (press release)
- 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to Know ? 2013 - Becker's Hospital Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
O'Brien has three children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
William Lippert, Jr (D)
|Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 1
| Succeeded by|