For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 56|
|2002 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||13|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||February 2002|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||New Hampshire College|
|Master's||New Hampshire College|
Robinson's professional experiences include coordinator and liaison for New York City Comptroller Harrison Goldin and district director for United States Representative Major Owens.
Robinson earned her BS and MA from New Hampshire College. She and her husband, William, have six children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Robinson has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York State Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York State Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Robinson served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 56 2010|
|Annette Robinson (D)||17,705|
|Gamsey Alston (R)||425|
On November 4, 2008 Roninson won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 56, defeating opponent Henry Snead Sr. (R).
Robinson raised $5,820 for his campaign while Snead raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 56 2008|
|Annette Robinson (D)||30,911|
|Henry Snead Sr. (R)||477|
In 2008, a year in which Robinson was up for re-election, she collected $5,820 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Delight Construction Corp||$1,500|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$1,000|
|New York State United Teachers||$600|
|AFSCME District Council 37||$500|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Annette Robinson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 56
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |