|New York State Assembly District 56|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Robinson's professional experiences include coordinator and liaison for New York City Comptroller Harrison Goldin and district director for United States Representative Major Owens.
Robinson earned her BS and MA from New Hampshire College. She and her husband, William, have six children.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
On November 4, 2008 Roninson won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 56, defeating opponent Henry Snead Sr. (R).
Robinson raised $5,820 for his campaign while Snead raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 56 2008|
|Annette Robinson (D)||30,911|
|Henry Snead Sr. (R)||477|
In 2008, a year in which Robinson was up for re-election, she collected $5,820 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Delight Construction Corp||$1,500|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$1,000|
|New York State United Teachers||$600|
|AFSCME District Council 37||$500|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Annette Robinson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 56
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |