Anthony DeLuca, Pennsylvania Representative
|Pennsylvania State House District 32|
|2003 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Allegheny Community College|
|Date of birth||06/03/1937|
|Place of birth||Pittsburgh, PA|
DeLuca earned his AA in Real Estate/Political Science from Allegheny Community College. He has served as Deputy Mayor and City Council Member for the City of Verona. He joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1983 and has served in that position since. He represents the 32nd District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DeLuca served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance, Democratic Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeLuca served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Insurance, Democratic Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, DeLuca served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Insurance, Chair|
DeLuca ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 32. DeLuca ran unchallenged in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated Lawrence Paladin (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Anthony DeLuca Incumbent||74.9%||21,597|
DeLuca won re-election to the 32nd District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 32|
|Anthony DeLuca (D)||15,734||100.0%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 32|
|Anthony M. DeLuca (D)||14,601||51.0%|
|Joseph F. O'Connor||8,066||26.8%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
DeLuca raised $89,459 during the 2010 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association||$10,000|
|Pennsylvania Association For Justice||$4,000|
|Insurance Federation Of Pennsylvania||$2,500|
|State Farm Insurance||$2,400|
|Amalgamated Transit Union||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Ins Pennsylvaniac Insurance Federation Of Pennsylvania||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society||$2,000|
|Atv-Cote Voluntary Account Pac||$2,000|
DeLuca and his wife, Constance, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Anthony + DeLuca + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anthony DeLuca's personal website
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Anthony DeLuca
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
- Anthony DeLuca on Facebook
- Anthony DeLuca on Twitter
- Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- Follow the Money, 2010 campaign contributors to Anthony DeLuca
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |