|U.S. House, Virginia, District 9|
|Profession||Farmer, Consulting firm Director|
According to Flaccavento's website, his campaign themes include:
- Taxes: "Fair regulatory, tax, labor and economic policies that stop subsidizing the 1%, huge corporations and off-shoring jobs at the expense of small to mid-size businesses, middle class homeowners, local banks, family and organic farms, and clean energy."
- Jobs: "Creating jobs through support for dynamic small businesses, sustainable farmers, local banks and credit unions and young entrepreneurs."
- Healthcare: "Health care policy that provides access to all citizens and that encourages healthy living, preventative and primary care and local innovations that improve care and reduce cost."
Flaccavento ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Virginia's 9th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and will face Republican incumbent Morgan Griffith in the November general election.
|Anthony Flaccavento Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 9, 2012||$0||$7,985||$(586.77)||$7,398.23|
|July Quarterly||July 12, 2012||$11,914.14||$77,772.30||$(49,751.14)||$39,935.30|
|October Quarterly||October 11, 2012||$39,935.30||$257,372.25||$(247,472.70)||$49,834.85|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Flaccavento + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Flaccavento for the 9th, "The Issues," Accessed September 26, 2012
- The Roanoke Times "Democrats pick Douglass, Flaccavento to challenge in 5th, 9th Districts," May 20, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Anthony Flaccavento's 2012 Summary reports," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, Anthony Flaccavento's April Quarterly report," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Anthony Flaccavento's July Quarterly report," Accessed September 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Anthony Flaccavento's October Quarterly report," Accessed October 15, 2012