|Michigan House of Representatives District 24|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Western Michigan University, 1984|
|Profession||President, Design Financial|
Forlini is a Certified Financial Planner. He has worked as a financial planner since 1980. He also served as Harrison Township Supervisor from 2004-2010.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Forlini has been appointed to these committees:
- Subcommittee on Agriculture and Rural Development, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on General Government
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Judiciary, Vice Chair
Forlini is unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 24 General election (2010)|
|Anthony Forlini (R)||16,522|
|Sarah Roberts (D)||15,516|
|Keith Edwards (L)||919|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Pat Somerville’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Forlini raised $64,330 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Forlini, Anthony G||$23,723|
|Cte Anthony G Forlini||$6,500|
|Common Sense Ldrship Fund||$1,400|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Anthony + Forlini + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Anthony Forlini received a 73% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michigan Votes - Anthony Forlini
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |