|New Jersey General Assembly, District 40|
Galietti's professional experience includes working as a police officer and Chief of Police of Woodland Park.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Safe Communities and Schools
- Controlling Property Taxes
- A Permanent Solution to Flooding
- Improved Constituent Services
Galietti ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 40. Galietti was bracketed with Leo Arcuri. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by David C. Russo (R) and Scott T. Rumana (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, Galietti’s endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
Galietti has five children and lives in Woodland Park, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Galietti + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Leo Arcuri and Anthony Galietti's Campaign website
- Leo Arcuri and Anthony Galietti on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Anthony Galietti
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- "Leo Arcuri and Anthony Galietti on Facebook", Accessed May 16, 2013
- Arcuri and Galietti's official campaign website, "Isses," accessed September 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 7, 2013