|New Jersey General Assembly, District 39|
|J.D.||Rutgers Law School|
Iannarelli earned his B.A. from Rutgers College in 1980, his Masters Of Environmental Science from Graduate School of Environmental Science, Cook College in 1983 and his J.D. from Rutgers Law School in 1988. His professional experience includes working as a private practice lawyer, as a law clerk for a judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, as an assistant district attorney for the Orange County (N. Y.) District Attorney and as an prosecutor for Passaic County (N. J.).
Iannarelli ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 39. Iannarelli was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by Robert Auth (R) and Holly Schepisi (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
- The Sierra Club
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Iannarelli + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anthony Iannarelli Official Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Anthony Iannarelli Official Campaign website," accessed May 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
- Sierra Club endorsements, "NJ Chapter's State Legislative Endorsements ," accessed September 11, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |