Anthony Johnson (Pennsylvania)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 180|
|Bachelor's||Cheney State University, 1995|
|Master's||La Salle University, 1999|
Johnson's professional experience includes working as CEO and Founder of Dream Field Academy, instructor at International University of Humanities and Social Sciences, instructor at Orleans Technical Institute, teaching assistant at Nova Southeastern University. Ft. Lauderdale, freelance grant writer, instructor at Strawberry Mansion Community Beacon Program, instructor at Wordsworth Human Services, and adjunct professor at the Community College of Philadelphia. He earned his B.A. in Political Science from Cheney State University in 1995 and his M.A. in Central and Eastern European Studies from La Salle University in 1999. Johnson is a PhD.D. candidate with a dissertation, "Constitutional Rights vs. Minority Religious Rights in Central/Eastern Europe."
Johnson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Secure funding and push for neighborhood patrols."
- "Address crime in the community by increasing police patrol, creating stricter penalties for drug dealers, pedophiles, and violent gangs."
- "Provide more police/increase presence in our neighborhoods as well as build a positive relationship between residents and the police through a series of workshops and other activities."
- "Provide the community with Literacy and GED programs."
- "Partner with local food markets, pharmacies, and retail stores to hire residents that support these businesses as loyal customers to decrease unemployment and poverty."
- "Obtain state/federal funding for existing quality and new grass root after school programs that is essential to the academic and social growth of our children."
- "Re-implement extracurricular activities back into the public schools in our communities."
- "Implement effective recreation centers in the communities."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 180 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Angel Cruz Incumbent||54.4%||2,283|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Johnson + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |