For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 5B|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Sertich has worked as a legislative assistant to Minnesota State Senator Jerry Janezich, and been a small business manager.
He served as Minority Whip from 2005-2006, Assistant Minority Leader from 2003-2006, and Chair of the Freshmen Democratic-Farmer-Labor Caucus from 2001-2002.
Prior to his resignation, he served on the following committees:
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 5B (2010)|
|Anthony Sertich (DFL)||10,279||66.56%|
|Paul Jacobson (R)||5,153||33.37%|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 5B (2008)|
|Anthony Sertich (DFL)||13,956||70.03%|
|John Larson (R)||5,953||29.87%|
Sertich raised $46,250 for his campaign.
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Anthony Sertich's 2008 campaign.
|5th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$2,000|
459 State Office Building 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155 651-296-0172 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Sertich's personal website
- Representative Sertich's Webpage at the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Northlands News Center, "Sertich New IRRRB Commissioner," January 11, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Sertich
- Minnesota Secretary of State – 2010 General Election Results
- Minnesota Secretary of State - 2008 General Election Results
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Anthony's 2008 campaign contributions
|Minnesota State House District 5B
| Succeeded by|
Carly Melin (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |