Anthony T. Jones
|New York State Assembly, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||February 10, 1966|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Latrice Walker defeated Lori Boozer, Anthony T. Jones, Ineisha Williford, David R. Miller, Bilal Malik and Anthony L. Herbert in the Democratic primary, while Berneda Jackson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Roy Antoine and Christopher J. Durosinmi were removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Boozer also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Walker defeated Boozer (WF) and Jackson in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 55 General Election, 2014|
|Working Families||Lori Boozer||5.2%||597|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Jones ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 55. He lost against incumbent William F. Boyland, Jr., Nathan Bradley, Christopher J. Durosinmi, Roy Antoine, Anthony L. Herbert, and David R. Miller in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Jones + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 55
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |