Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
Tolda ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 3rd District. He sought the nomination on the Constitution ticket. He was defeated by Steve Israel on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Tolda + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sundance 2014 Lines Up Movies Starring Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway and ... - AceShowbiz
- Complete list of Sundance Film Festival selections: US and World competitions - Los Angeles Times
- Sundance 2014 Competition and Line-Ups Announced - Den of Geek (US)
- Sundance 2014 Competition Films Announced: Which Will Be the Big Standouts? - /FILM
- Top 25 Music Videos of 2013 - Consequence of Sound
- Sundance 2014 Lineup: Hathaway, Stewart, Hader - Vulture
- Sundance Film Festival unveils its competition lineup for 2014 - moviepilot.com
- Films Announced For 2014 Sundance Film Festival - We Are Movie Geeks
- Sundance 2014 Initial Line-Up Announced, Led by Song One, The Skeleton ... - HeyUGuys
- Brrrrrrr!: Disney's 'Frozen' and 19 Other Wintry Movies - Hollywood Reporter
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |